- Posted by Push Adventures
- On January 25, 2016
- 0 Comments
- access, beach, beach mat, beachforall, national parks, paratriathlon, Scott Crowley, South australia
It has been an exciting start to 2016 for the Push Adventures family, here’s what we have been up to:
- We initiated the social media campaign for a beach mat to be implemented in South Australia with Seacliff Beach being the first to take up the idea
- Rollout (pun intended) happening at midday Australia Day #beachforall.
- More information
- We have also created a stir within the Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources SA about access to National Parks and how they can be more inclusive, we will be keeping in touch with the department to ensure more information is available for individuals to make choices as to whether the park facilities will meet your needs, this will take some time, but its now on their agenda.
- Scott placed second in the National Paratriathlon Championship 2016 and is currently promoting a crowd funding campaign to increase his chances of representation at future World Championship events with the purchase of a new racing chair, more about Scott.